Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 27 September 2009

Challenge 39 and meet our 2 GDT's this week..:)

Thank you to everyone who joined in last week with our challenge
- we really enjoyed visiting you all. :)

This weeks our challenge is a sketch - your may twist or turn it and
add further embellishments if you wish. :)




The prize shall be 1 week GDT and a Crafty Pad stamp
that the DT shall be working with too. :) :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice.
If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered once.

Your do not have to make a card - it can be any craft item that fits the challenge. :)

Now for this week's GDT's - please welcome the very lovely Cazzy 
and Vikki it is a pleasure to work with you both ladies  :)


Here is the fanastic inspiration from the very talented DT ladies: -

Cazzy -




Vikki -




Rozzy -






Maxine - 







Debbie -




The stamps that have been used this week are Percy Sleding,
Percy & Parker and Percy stargazing - you can find them HERE.



 

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of the DT.
Links are in the side bar. :)

Email entries welcome - please email me with your
card and I shall post it up here. :)
Look forward to seeing your entries.

All entries to be in by Saturday 8pm GMT
xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

8 comments:

Penny D. said...

Wooo! I'm able to participate this week... thank goodness. I was taking a short break from ALL challenges... lol.

Here is my entry... and I've used one of your stamps!!!

lalkygirl said...

hi deb
hope i managed to send link
HERE is my card
thanks for all your help
tracey x

Susie Little said...

Hi Deb and girls,

HERE is my card!

Susie xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT, i wish i could do as well as all of you!
You can find my card
HERE

Thank you for looking!
Hugs xx
Pat

sam said...

Great cards ladies and I'm soooo looking forward to joining you all from next week but here's my entry for this weeks challenge.
Take care
sam x

Sarah said...

This is Sarah's mum. I am posting the card for her as she is sleeping and i forgot to do it during the day so here is her card
HERE
Thank you for looking!
Hugs xx
Pat

Debs said...

Hi Deb & Girls
Some lovely DT work again. Here is my take on the challenge - hope you like it.
Thanks for the challenge.
Take care
Debs xx

Lilacanglia said...

fantastic dt work,
HERE'S MINE
Hugs
Angie