Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 6 September 2009

Challenge 36 ....and GDT..:)

This week we have a sketch for our challenge. :)



You may twist it, turn it, add further
embellishments if you wish. :)


You are not solely restricted to cards -
your entry can be ATC, FP, Layout or Altered Art etc. :)

Your name will be entered twice into the draw if you use a Crafty Pad Stamp.
Your name will go into the draw once if you do not use a Crafty Pad Stamp. :)

Thought I would change the prize - so now
The winner will win 4 weeks GDT spot and 2
Crafty Pad stamps that the DT will be working with. :)

I would like to welcome the very lovely Suzie
this week as our GDT,

Suzie will also be doing 20th September too. :)

Now without much further ado - here are the beautiful cards from
the wonderful, inspiring DT members.


By Suzie -







By Rozzy -








By Maxine -






By Debbie -







This weeks stamps used are all from the Christmas Ted Range.

Have you seen the short personalised story book you could make with this set of Christmas Ted stamps. Click HERE to see it. :)

Don't forget to check out the new Christmas Releases. :)

Anyone without a blog - please email me and I shall post your card up here. :)

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of the DT and GDT members. :)

All entries to be in by the Saturday evening 8pm GMT.

U.K. P&P is free and I do ship abroad. :)



xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

13 comments:

jude said...

Wow girls these cards are fab !Will try and enter girls back to school this week so "normality resumes"..lolLove your new stamps Debs!
hugs judex

rozzy said...

Welcome on board for your GDT spot Suzi, its lovely to have you working with us this week
hugs rozzy xx

sam said...

Hello everyone. What fab bits you've all done again this week. I think I've missed a bit off from one corner but here's my cards anyway I just had to use the stamp that I won in Rozzys candy so thanks for that Rozzy hun.
Take care all
Sam x

gina said...

Love the Dt cards as always

http://handcrafted-gina.blogspot.com/2009/09/tuesdays-child.html

here is the link to my challenge entry

Pat said...

I just love the DT cards, so amazing!
i couldnt find the shorter link to put in my post so here is my card, sorry.
http://clevercrafting.blogspot.com/2009/09/crafty-pad-challenge-36.html
Hugs xx
Pat

Penny said...

Awesome sketch!!!!

My card is here

Cheryl said...

great sketch hun and love the DT cards
this is mine love cheryl xxx

Sarah said...

I am so happy to play with my new stamp, thank you.

Here is my card for this week,
http://violet-animeprincess.blogspot.com/2009/09/crafty-pad-challenge-36.html

I hope you like it.

Sarah xx

Julie said...

Lovely cards by the DT as always. I've finally got time now to play with my Crafty Pad stamps, you'll find my entry HERE
Julie x

CreaRenata said...

What a great sketch to work with!

Here's mine.

Hugs,
Renata

Gemma said...

Great dt cards Here is a link to mine http://gemscraftycorner.blogspot.com/2009/09/crafty-pad-challenge.html

Gemma xx

Chocolate Fudge Cake said...

Great sketch to work with - sorry it's late. Click my name to get to my photo.

Gorgeous DT cards!

Sarah A said...

Gorgeous cards everyone! I will try and get one made for this challenge tomorrow ;-)

Sarah x