Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 2 August 2009

Winner of Challenge 32

Thank you all very much for you wonderful entries - we really did have fun going around your blogs and leaving you comments. :) :)

Now for this weeks winner....Number 14

This Translates to
.
.
.

The Funkie Junkie

CONGRATULATIONS

Here is funkiejunkie's beautiful entry:-



Please email me your full postal address Linda and I shall get
the stamp in the post to you ASAP.
You are also invited to be GDT with The Crafty Pad. :) :)



xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

2 comments:

rozzy said...

Congratulations, such a wonderful card. I look forward to having you working with us on a Guest DT spot
hugs rozzy xx

the funkie junkie said...

Thanks so much. I'm so excited to be offered a guest DT spot with your wonderful group. Thanks so much for that opportunity and for the stamp i have won. I emailed Deborah my info - hope I used the right email addy!