Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 30 August 2009

Challenge 35...

This week the challenge is a sketch. :)

We are going back to our usual 1 week challenges. :)

Good luck to everyone who participated in our lovely Rozzy's blog candy.
Also thanks to everyone who took part in the last challenge -
we had great fun going around your blogs leaving you comments.:)

Like I said we have a sketch this week - and here it is:-



You may twist it, turn it, add further embellishments if you wish. :)

You are not solely restricted to cards -
your entry can be ATC, FP, Layout or Altered Art etc. :)


Your name will be entered twice into the draw if you use a Crafty Pad Stamp.
Your name will go into the draw once if you do not use a Crafty Pad Stamp. :)

The winner chosen at random and will win 1 weeks GDT spot and a
Crafty Pad stamp that the DT will be working with on your week. :)

Now without much further ado - here are the beautiful cards from
the wonderful, inspiring DT members.

This is Linda's (the funkie junkie) last GDT week with us and I am
sure you will agree her work is beautiful. Thank you very much Linda -
it has been a real pleasure working with you. :)

By Linda -




By Jess -





By Rozzy -






By Maxine -





By Debbie -




We have used Belinda - Garden and Belinda Shopping stamps on these samples. :)

Don't forget to check out the new Christmas Releases HERE. :)

Anyone without a blog - please email me and I shall post your card up here. :)

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of the DT and GDT members. :)

All entries to be in by the Saturday evening 8pm BST.

U.K. P&P is free and I do ship abroad. :)


Email entry from Joani:-

Briliant card Joani - love how you have used Percy Stargazing in a sunny warm card - great idea. Love how you have layered him up too. :) I also see you have used real shells and wee tiny stones - what a great effect. :) Good luck in the challenge. :)
xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

14 comments:

Penny said...

Hi!!!

My card for this week is here.

sam said...

Hi all, great cards as always girls.
Here's my card
Sam x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Lovely work from the DT. here is my card

Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Chocolate Fudge Cake said...

Gorgeous cards. My name should take you to my entry, as I don't have a blog.

bubblegum said...

Thank you Anne - your card is gorgeous and a great take on the sketch. :) Thanks for joining in with The Crafty Pad Challenge and good luck in the draw. :)

maxine said...

Chocolate fudge cake - A lovely card thanks for joining us this week and good luck.

Pat said...

Fabulous cards from the DT.
You can find my card
here!
Thank you for looking.
Hugs xx
Pat

Maria Matter said...

hello!
here's my card this week:
... Joyful Stamper: Blossoms and Flutterbys
Blessings, Maria

Trouble said...

Hi,

What a wonderful challenge which I enjoyed having a go.

my entry

Luv Jane XX

Sarah said...

Hello,
My name is sarah and i am 9 years old. this is my first challenge with you, i hope you like it. my mum is Pat.
Here is my card: http://violet-animeprincess.blogspot.com/2009/09/crafty-pad-challenge-35.html
Sorry i dont know how to put the shorter link.
sarah xx

bubblegum said...

This comment is to say I have posted up a card for Joani in the challenge thread. :)

xxDebbiexx

Donna said...

Hi Debbie and DT

Really enjoyed this week's challenge and here's my entry:

http://creativedesigns4all.blogspot.com/

Thank you for the opportunity

Donna xx

rozzy said...

Wonderful cards everyone, good luck
hugs rozzy xx

Kim. said...

Great DT cards. Thanks for looking at my card which you can find HERE.
Kim xXx