Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 2 August 2009

Challenge 33 and Some Fab Candy News....:)

With the summer holidays and everyone so busy we have decided for the Month of August we shall run the challenges Every Two Weeks - so we can all have a chance of joining in. :)

Our Challenge is a brilliant sketch drawn up by our very lovely Jess

Thank you Jess...:) :)

You may twist and turn it etc - as long as you use all the elements of the sketch. :)

You do not have to make a card - it can be any craft project
- scrapbook page, fat page, ATC, altered art etc. :)


IF YOU ARE ENTERING THE CRAFTY PAD CHALLENGES THROUGHOUT THE MONTH OF AUGUST - PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO POP OVER TO ROZ'S BLOG AND SIGN UP FOR HER CANDY GIVEAWAY - YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR HER CANDY IF YOU DO THE CRAFTY PAD CHALLENGE - BUT NEED TO COMMENT ON HER BLOG TOO.


If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name
is entered into the draw TWICE.

If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name
is entered into the draw ONCE.

The prize will be a GDT spot with The Crafty Pad and you will get to use
the same stamp as the DT members do.

Here is the sketch:-



We have some great DT inspiration for you all:- we have all used the cute Shelley Sheep and Twitter stamp for our cards. :)

Jess:-




Rozzy:-






Maxine:-



Debbie:-





Please email me your entries if you do not have a blog and I shall post them up here for you. :)

All entries to be in by Saturday 15th August 8pm BST

Please do go along and visit the DT's personal blogs - you won't be disappointed. :)

Looking forward to seeing your entries working to this fabulous
sketch Jess has created for us. :)


***************

NOW FOR THE FAB CANDY NEWS...:)

Fantastic News... Rozzy our DT Member is running a Blog Candy Draw this month....

Every entry into any of The Crafty Pad Challenges this month entitles you to enter the Draw

Pop over there now to check out the ‘rule’s’

http://rozzyb.blogspot.com/2009/07/rozzys-very-first-bog-candy-draw.html

It is running for all The Crafty Pad Challenges between 2nd to 29th August, you can enter as many times as you enter any of the challenges. Good luck :)


Here is an email entry from Toni
it is a beautiful scrapbook layout - thanks Toni. :)

It shows that the challenges are not limited

to card making only. :)







Here is a beautiful email entry from Tracey (lalkygirl) - thanks Tracey. :)



I have received another 2 email entries - here they are:-

The first one is from Rebecca (my neice, she is only 12 yrs old)
Thank you Rebecca - your card is beautiful. Fabulous colours you have used and great take on the sketch. :)



Here is the second one and it is from Sam - thank you Sam. :)
Beautiful card Sam, great take on the sketch and lovely to see you have used the single flower stamp from the 'Medallion' stamp along with Belinda Garden. :)




Here is another email entry from Joani..
thanks Joani
love your card and how you
have used the 3 hats with Faith. ;)






xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

23 comments:

Penny said...

Here is my entry this week!

http://scrappinpenny.blogspot.com/2009/08/crafty-pad-challenge-33.html

coldwaters2 said...

Hi love the DT cards a gorgeous selection my entry is on my blog at
Here hope the link works.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Cheryl said...

great sketch and great cards from the DT love cheryl
this is my entry xx

sugar n spice said...

Great DT cards as always. here is my entry
Suzi xx

sam said...

Fab sketch and the DT cards are brilliant as always. I'll see what I can come up with.
Sam x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Debbie
Thanks for a lovely sketch to work with - here is my entry for this week. I will now leave Rozzy a message to link up to her Candy Draw.
Love, Sylvia xxx

Sarah A said...

Great sketch - thanks Jess ;-) and fab cards by the DT!

Here is my entry

Sarah x

June said...

Hi Ladies, well i found the time and made a card for this one. I hope its ok. Here
hugs june x

June said...

hope that posted ok
hugs June x

sam said...

It's me - I'm back and here's my take on the sketch
Sam x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Debbie
Thank you so much for your lovely comments - I'm so pleased that the little story made you smile. Also, a huge thank you for becoming a Follower - I really do appreciate your support. (I have given you a warm Welcome in my side-bar).
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

bubblegum said...

I have just added an email entry from Toni - it is a beautiful scrapook layout. :)

Thank you Toni and good luck in the draw. :)

xxDebbiexx

maxine said...

Lovely scrap page Toni, I love how you have used the sketch, thanks for joining us and good luck.

rozzy said...

Fantastic email entries this week, great to see so many projects. You are all included in the blog candy over on my Blog too. I'm just off to the other blogs now to see all your wonderful creations
Hugs rozzy xx

Linda said...

Fabulous sketch!!
Simply stunning cards by the DT!!
Here’s my card.

maxine said...

Great card Tracey thanks for joining us this week and good luck.

Gemma said...

Love this sketch, and great DT cards as always.

HERE is my entry.

Gemma x

bubblegum said...

I had forgotten to post a comment to say I had received email entries..

So this post is on behalf of Tracey for her beautiful card. :)

bubblegum said...

This comment is to say thank you to Rebecca for her beautiful card - don't forget Rebecca is only 12 years old. fabulous card eh?

bubblegum said...

This is to say thankyou to Sam for her beautiful entry. :)

bubblegum said...

This is to say thankyou to Joani for her beautiful entry.

Good luck to you all in the draw. :)

Hope you have all signed up for Roz's blog candy too. :)

maxine said...

Fantastic entries from Rebecca, Sam and Joani, thanks for joining us this week and good luck.

rozzy said...

Oh wow, I havent been on the blogs for a few days as I was busy, It's so lovely to come back on to see we have had some fantastic email entries too.... I will add all of them onto my list for the blog candy. They are all such super cards.
thanks so much for joining us
hugs rozzy xx