Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 12 July 2009

Winner of Challenge #29

Thank you to everyone who entered this week's Challenge.......

I can now announce that the winner is.....................
..........................................
......................................

sugar n spice

Many Congratulations!
The prize for this week is to receive a Crafty Pad Stamp of your choice........
As Debbie is away at the moment, could you please contact me with your email & your address at rozzybee1@googlemail.com
Debbie will then contact you regarding your choice of stamp.
I'm afraid due to Debbie's poor mum sadly passing away there may be a slight delay in her contacting you. Many thanks for your understanding.
Hugs rozzy and The Crafty Pad Team xx

3 comments:

sugar n spice said...

Wow!! oh my oh my oh my, I am delighted to have won the challenge, thanks to everyone at the Crafty Pad for being so inspirational week after week.
Hugs as she bounces.
Suzi xx

rozzy said...

Well done Suzi, I hope you enjoy your prize from everyone at The Crafty Pad xx

Trimgym said...

Congratulations Suzi, enjoy the stamp.

Love,

Jo.