Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Friday, 3 July 2009

Update from Debbie....

Debbie has asked if I would kindly let you know that very sadly yesterday morning, her dear mum passed away.

I'm sure you will join me in saying that Debbie and all her family are in our thoughts at this very sad time.

Any orders that have been made for her new stamps will be posted out next week. If anyone has any queies regarding them, you can leave her an email message via the link on The Crafty Pad Side Bar and she will deal with them as and when she can.

Regarding any entries for this week's Challenge at The Crafty Pad and sunday's new Challenge.......

Will all continue as normal. Maxine and I are keeping things ticking over... any winners will be notified and Debbie will sort out the prizes at a suitable time. This week's prize will be a Guest DT place and a stamp for the chosen week.... The winner will still be picked, but the 'prize' may be slightly delayed. I'm sure you will all understand.
Thanks for your understanding
rozzy and The Crafty Pad Team xx

12 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Rozzy that is the second most saddest piece of news I have read this morning. I am so sorry to hear this about Debbie's mum. I can say that my thoughts and prayers are with Debbie and her family at this awful time.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Angie said...

my prayers and thought go out to Debbie and her family,
Hugs
Angie

sugar n spice said...

Dear Roz, So sad to hear of Debbie's loss. Please pass on my condolences and she is in my prayers, as is the rest of the family.
Suzi xx

Donna said...

Thanks for letting us know Rozzy!

So sad to hear of her news, my thoughts are with Debbie and her family at this moment in time.

Please send my love and regards

Donna xx

Dazie said...

Debbie and family you are in my thoughts and prayers!
((hugs))
Dazie
x

Vicki said...

So sorry to Debbie and her family to hear this sad news, I shall be thinking of them.

Hugs

Vicki x

Cathy said...

Sorry to hear about your mum debbie my thoughts are with you and all your family x

Trimgym said...

Wishing her all the strength she and her family need at this difficult time and the time to follow. I'm sure we are all thinking of her.

Lots of love and hugs,

Jo.

rozzy said...

Thank you everyone for your caring thoughts.
I'm sure Debbie will get great comfort from reading them and knowing that you are all there thinking of her at this very sad time.
Hugs rozzy and all The Crafty Pad Team xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hello Roz
I am so sorry to hear of Debbie's sad loss, and hope that all of our messages will help to bring her some comfort in the weeks ahead.
Sylvia x

Carol said...

I just wanted to send hugs to Debbie and her family at this sad time.
You will be in my thoughts.

Rose said...

I'm so sorry to hear Debbie's sad news, please pass on my condolences, I will be thinking of her. Love, Rose x