Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 12 July 2009

A Recipe with some Bling :)

Its time for Challenge #30......

We'd really love to see you joining in this week.
The challenge is a nice 'tasty' Recipe for you......
here goes....

We'd like you to use at least 1 Ribbon, some Bling and something layered up 3D.
You may add other ingredients to your taste of course. :)

That's it...... but for your Inspiration here's what the DT have come up with.

On each project they have used the Brand new Crafty Pad Stamp... Present Medallion

Hope you like them

Card using LLB Metallic Papers by Maxine Black & white Card By Maxine

Exploding Box by rozzy







Matching Gift Card by rozzy


Please do go and visit the personal blogs of the DT members - links are in the side bar.
All entries to be in by 8pm (British Summer Time) on Saturday 18th July....
Any email entries please email to me and I shall put them up in this post.
For this week 's Challenge only, any email entries please send them to me at rozzybee1@googlemail.com
Looking forward to seeing all the wonderful submissions ....
Hugs rozzy and all The Crafty Pad Team
xxxx

9 comments:

Trimgym said...

Lovely challenge Rozzy, Debbie can be proud of you all for keeping things running over smoothly. Hope she is doing well.

Love,

Jo.

Sarah A said...

Lovely creations Rozzy ans Maxine ;-)

Will hopefully have time to enter this week!

Maria Matter said...

Great recipe...this 'challenged' me to do a little extra on my card! Thank you!
... Joyful Stamper: A Squigglefly Recipe...

Blessings, Maria

IRIT SHALOM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

Excellent challenge this week, thanks Rozzy for doing a great job and keeping the Vrafty Pad up and running.....

Here is my entry for this week's challenge:

http://creativedesigns4all.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Donna xx

June said...

Thanks for the challenge, Debbie and Rozzy.I hope you are both ok and keeping you in my thoughts Debbie.
I wanted to try and join in this week as feeling better after another couple of stressful and illness filled weeks.
I know my cards are never as cute as others but hope you dont mind me entering anyway as i do enjoy the challenges.
I love these cards ladies and only wish i could make them like this but alas .. I am more of a messy crafter lol
Hugs to all June xxx
here is mine http://junesartyretreat.blogspot.com/

IRIT SHALOM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Beautiful cards and projects by the DT you are all quite talented!!
Here’s my card.

IRIT SHALOM said...

SO AT LAST SECOND BEFORE I LEAVE TO USA (CHA- HERE I COME)-
I DID ANOTHER CARD- WITH STAMP THIS TIME
3D+BLING+RIBBON
HERE IS MY CARD