Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 19 July 2009

Challenge 31 is.....

This week for challenge 31 we would like you to make a card for someone
'just because they deserve it'.

Just add the a bit of blue and wording ‘Just For You’

The wording may be hand doodled, stamped, pc generated etc.
The layout etc is up to you. :)

Anyone using a Crafty Pad stamp will be entered into the draw twice.

Anyone not using a Crafty Pad stamp will be entered into the draw once.

The prize is your choice of any single Crafty Pad stamp. :)

Our GDT this week is the lovely Dazie from Dazie Delights - give her a lovely warm welcome please. It has been an honour to work with you Dazie. :)

Now for some brilliant inspiration from the very talented DT -
you won't be disappointed. :)



Dazie has created this beautiful card and gift tag:-






Rozzy has made two beautiful cards:-









Maxine has made this beautiful card:-






Debbie has made this beautiful card and gift tag to go along with her recycled bucket of goodies:-













All projects have been made using Penny Pamper - one of the newest released stamps here at The Crafty Pad. :)

Please do go and visit the DT's personal blogs for full info on how they created their projects, links are in the side bar.

Please send any email entries to me and I shall post up here for you. :)

All entries should be posted via links to your blog before 8pm BST on Saturday night.

Last but not least I would like to say a huge THANK YOU again to Rozzy for keeping The Crafty Pad ticking over nicely whilst I was gone. :) :)


xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

4 comments:

rozzy said...

Welcome on board the Crafty Pad this week Dazie, its great to have you as our GDT member and for the gorgeous card
hugs rozzy xx

danemi1 said...

gorgeous work ladies

Trimgym said...

Lovely cards and where are all the entries? I'll see if I have time to join in, but there are loads of things I need to do (including spending some quality time with my hubby now the kids are with my in-laws for 2 weeks lol).

Good luck everyone and I'll see what I can come up with.

Love,

Jo.

Gemma said...

Hi Great card from the DT, this is my first entry in your challenges, sorry, i've not got a crafty pad stamp yet, but i've made this.

Here is my card

Hope i've posted this in the right place lol.
Gemma x