Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 5 July 2009

Challenge # 29

This week's Challenge is Wool & Fibres.....

We'd love to see you using some wool or fibres on your projects........

In Debbie's absence, I am setting the Challenge this week (My very first time :) and would really love to see some of your wonderful crafty creations :)

You can make any kind of card this week – just add Wool or Fibre!


Any Crafty Pad Stamp can be used....
If you do use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name goes into the draw twice

Don't worry if you do not have a Crafty Pad stamp you can still enter...
If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name will go into the draw once.

The prize will be ..... any single Crafty Pad stamp of your choice

Inspiration this week from the wonderful DT members........
all projects this week feature the Stamp..'Shelly the Sheep and Twitter', along with the sentiment stamps that come with the Shelly Stamp.


Jess....
A Card for a Friend... Maxine...

Fabulous Tag...


Maxine....
Card for a Friend...
also from Maxine....
A delighful Door Hanger. Fantastic idea Maxine :)


rozzy....
Birthday card for Brother....

also from rozzy....
A Card for a Friend....
Please do go and visit the personal blogs of the DT members - links are in the side bar.
All entries to be in by 8pm (British Summer Time) on Saturday 11th July....
Any email entries please email to me and I shall put them up in this post.

For this week 's Challenge only, any email entries please send them to me at

Looking forward to seeing all the wonderful submissions ....
Hugs rozzy and all The Crafty Pad Team xx
xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

6 comments:

Trimgym said...

Gorgeous cards and creations from the team, I will see if I have a chance to take part this week.

Love,

Jo.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Roz
You're doing a fantastic job at The Crafty Pad and my thoughts are with Debbie at such a very sad time.

I adore your DT card for the Wool and Fibres challenge. You're a star!
Love, Sylvia xxxx

sugar n spice said...

Great challenge Roz and wonderful DT cards and projects from you all. here is my entry
Hugs to all of you.
Suzi xx

IRIT SHALOM said...

ALSO NOT A CARD - BUT LO-AND I ACTUALLY USED YARN TO CONNECT THE PAPER IN THE UPPER SIDE OF MY LO
HERE IS MY LO

IRIT SHALOM said...

So I am productive this week-
another lo - and I used wool and fibers all over it
HERE IS MY SECOND LO

Linda said...

Cute little lamb and bird image!! Love all the great cards!!
Here’s my card.