Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Thursday, 4 June 2009

Would Anyone Like....

to join in on this weeks current sketch challenge - would love to see more people join in with us. :) The challenge closes mid-night on Saturday and new challenge begins Sunday mid-day. :)

I appreciate there are lots of challenge blogs out there. :) Would be great to see folks who buy the crafty pad stamps join in when they can. :)

Please enjoy the challenges and the brilliant examples brought to you by the very talented DT members.

Don't forget that it is not a necessity to use a Crafty Pad stamp to join in on the challenge fun. :)

The current challenge is in the post just above this one if you would like to play along. :) :) Here is the link.... http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/2009/05/challenge-24.html

Have a fabby weekend to all the wonderful crafters out there. .)

Thank you all also for the wonderful entries for the 7 day stamp giveaway. :) Really enjoyed hosting it..:) Perhaps we can do it again sometime..lol, lol

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

3 comments:

Dazie said...

I am hoping to take part in a Challenge as soon as my mojo returns from its holiday!

Thank you for my lovely stamp it arrived safely and so quickly I am really pleased with it and managed a quick play the other day and made 2 ATC's which are on my blog.

Thanks for this lovely week long give away!
Dazie
x

June said...

I dont have any of the stamps but if you show me where the challenge is i will try it
Hugs June xxx

sugar n spice said...

Hi Bubblegum, I have added your sketch photo to my side bar under your banner, hopefully it will encourage more to enter. I will have my entry finished tomorrow hopefully.
Suzi xx