Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 14 June 2009

Winner of Challenge 25...:)

Using my Random Widget Number Generator
The Winning Number is:-
.
.
.
2 This translates to:-
.
.
.
.
Coldwaters2

Well done and Congratulations

Email me your choice of any single Crafty Pad Stamp and I will get it in the post for you. :)

Here is coldwaters2 winning card:-



Thank you to everyone who joined in with the challenge - your submissions were great and we really enjoyed visiting your blogs. :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

4 comments:

sugar n spice said...

Congrats to you Coldwater2, hope you enjoy your prize
Suzi x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow thank you so much I am gobsmacked lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi its me again I have just e-mailed you with my address and chosen a stamp, once again thank you so much

Hugs
Lorraine x

cardmaker said...

Congratulations Coldwater2 enjoy your prize
Sandra xx