Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 28 June 2009

Challenge 28 is.......new DT member..:)

Buttons. We would like to see some Buttons please. :)
Any sort of card goes this week – just add your buttons.


Any Crafty Pad stamp can be used. If you do use a Crafty Pad stamp
then your name goes into the draw twice. :)

Don't worry if you do not have a Crafty Pad stamp you can still enter:-
If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name goes into the draw once. :)

The prize will be a Guest DT spot on The Crafty Pad
and a stamp that the DT's would use for that
weeks challenge you are able to do. :)

This weeks is the lovely Debbie's (passionforcrafts) last week as GDT. It was a great pleasure working with you Debbie - thank you for your beautiful cards. :)

Also I would like to introduce Jess - she is our new addition to the DT. She is Maxine's daughter. :) Jess is only 16 so it is great to have a younger member onboard. :) She is free to join us now after completing her GCSE's. :)

Inspiration from the wonderful DT member:-

Jess has used June - Race for Life:-





Debbie (passion for crafts) has used :- June Race for Life



Rozzy has used Just Ted on his Ball:-








Maxine has used June - Race for Life:-








Please do go and visit the personal blogs of the talented DT girls
to see how they made their cards. ;)

Just leave you comment to link us to your card and we shall pop
along to see it and leave you a comment. :)

All email entries - please email me and I shall post your submission in this post. :)

DON'T FORGET THE NEWLY RELEASED STAMPS ARE
READY TO BUY. :) :)

THEY ARE SHOWN FULLY WITH
PRICE & SIZES IN THE POST BELOW CLICK
HERE




xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

18 comments:

rozzy said...

Welcome Jess, to our wonderful team :) I'm looking forward to working with you.
And thanks Debbie for another great card this week as our guest DT.
All such wonderful DT cards this week I'm sure they will be inspiring some great entries to this week's challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing them all :)
hugs rozzy xx

sugar n spice said...

Hello Jess, love your card, Mum has taught you well. I'm sure you will have a great experience with the other DTs. Look forward to seeing your creations.
Suzi x

Cheryl said...

great cards by the team and welcome Jess to the DT love the card you designed lots love cheryl xxxxx

Cheryl said...

I forgot to say I have entered into this weeks challenge with one of the stamps that I won which I love great range of male stamps
thisis my entry love cheryl xxx

craftypagan said...

Hi! I haven't got any of your wonderful stamps yet so I haven't been able to use one on my project. Fantastic dt cards. Here's my entry

Rowena xxx

sugar n spice said...

Hi everyone, I am going to enter this into the challenge because it has such lovely buttons, it's the first time I have ever used this wee stamp, I will if it's allowed put another entry in using one of the faith stamps, but I haven't quite finished it yet. here is my card
Suzi xx

Rose said...

Lovely cards from the DT, here's my entry
Thanks! Rose x

sugar n spice said...

Hi everyone, this is my second card for the challenge. here is my card
Suzi xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

The DT cards are really lovely,and I do like the new stamps too. Well done to Jess on her new role - crafting is such a great thinhg for young people to be involved with. I would like to put my card in the Challenge. It does have a Crafty Pad stamp on, but it is one from a set, so my card may not be eligible for 2 entries! Good luck everyone.
My card
Love, Sylvia xx

Trine Anette said...

Just lovely cards.
Here's my entry

LEMphotography said...

Here's my entry

Thanks for looking!
Lauren

Linda said...

Buttons are something I don't use all that often. I really like all of your cards...very cute and pretty!!
Here’s my card.

Dazie said...

Hi fab cards by the DT I love the race for life stamp its great! I am also looking forward to seeing Jess's work.

I have created a card for this weeks challenge but I have no idea how to link the fancy way so I will just say its on my blog lol

Thank you
Dazie
http://daziepatch.blogspot.com/
x

jude said...

Great cards and have managed to do a card well one card 5 challenges .Here’s my entry
thanks for great challenge
judex

Suzy said...

here is my card for this chalenge

Vicki said...

Well I finally managed to get a card done this week, it's the only one I have done..lol - so busy!

Vicki x

Here's my card

Angie said...

Great DT work,
HERE IS MY CARD
Hugs
Angie

Trimgym said...

A bit on the late side, but here is here is my entry.

For this card I have used my prize from last week 'Belinda Garden' stamp and I have kept Debbie in mind for this challenge as well. Hope she is doing as well as possible under the circumstances. Take care, we are all thinking of you!

Lots of love and hugs,

Jo.