Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 14 June 2009

Challenge 26..:)

I would like to say Well Done/Good Luck to all those wonderful people out there doing/done the ‘Race for Life’ Charity walk. They are doing a great job raising money for a very worthwhile cause. :) :) :) :)

For this weeks challenge we would like to see a Good Luck, Well done, Congratulations etc card this week.

Any Crafty Pad stamp can be used in our challenges.
Anyone using a Crafty Pad Stamp will be entered into the draw twice.


Anyone NOT using a Crafty Pad Stamp will be entered into the draw once.

The prize will be the winners choice of any single Crafty Pad Stamp. :)

Our GDT Deb is unable to do her second week with us due to personal commitments. So I would like to say a huge thank you to her for her contribution last week and it was a pleaseure working with her. :)

Next week our GDT is Debbie (passion for crafts). She will be with us for 2 weeks also and we are looking forward to working with her. :) :) :)

Now for this weeks inspiration from the very talented DT members. :)

The lovely Maxine has two wonderful creations for you :-







The lovely Rozzy has this beautiful creation for you:-







And Debbie also has two wonderful creations for you too :-










Please do go and visit their personal blogs for full details on how they created their projects. :) Links are in the side bar. :)

If you do not have a blog then please email me your entry and I shall post it up here for you. :)

Really look forward to your submissions this week. :)


Don’t forget every stamp I sell of ‘June Doing the Race For Life’ I shall donate £1.00 to Cancer Research – such a great worthy cause.



xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

6 comments:

Trimgym said...

Another lovely challenge, will put my thinking cap on and try to come up with something this week.

Love,

Jo

Cazzy said...

I'm not sure if I can enter this one as I made it the week before the challenge was posted but I will try and make another.

Here is my card

Cazzy x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi great work from the DT team my entry is on my blog at
Here hope the link works
Hugs
Lorraine x

Pat said...

Great cards from the DT.
You can find my card
here!
Hugs xx
Pat

Vicki said...

Hi, another fab theme this week, just about made it again, I don't know were the weeks are going, hope my card fits in.

Vicki x

It's here!

Trimgym said...

Hi, a bit of a last minute rush and hopefully only just still in time to make this challenge. here is my card. Hope you like it, it's a 3D decoupage of Teddy with flower as a 'Well Done' card.

Love,

Jo.