Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 7 June 2009

Challenge 25.....and welcome Deb as our GDT...

Today's challenge is another sketch - a nice clean layout for you. :)

Don't forget Father's Day is coming up soon and the Albert & Ruby stamps
are perfect for them. :)

You may twist and turn the sketch - so long as we can see the basic sketch.
You may also add further embellishments if you wish. :)

The prize is your choice of any single Crafty Pad stamp. :)

All entries using a Crafty Pad Stamps will have their name in the draw twice. :)

All entries not using a Crafty Pad Stamp will have their name in draw once. :)


Here is the sketch:-



Our lovely DT member Tina - has a lot of things on at present and is having a wee
break from doing DT - but she will be back. :) :)

Please welcome the very lovely, talented Deb - she is our GDT for the next 2 weeks.
It is great to have her onboard and a pleasure to work with her. :) :)


Here are the wonderful examples from the very talented DT members. :)

Created by Deb - Snoozin' Albert:-



Created by Maxine - Diggin' Albert:-



Created by Rozzy - Snoozin' Albert:-







Created by Debbie - Albert & Ruby and Diggin' Albert:-









Please do go and visit the personal blogs of the DT members - links are in the side bar. :)

Any email entries please email to me and I shall post up in this post. :)

Look forward to seeing all the wonderful submissions. :) :)

Just would like to say again I much I did enjoy hosting the 7 day stamp giveaway. :) :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

12 comments:

Trimgym said...

Lovely challenge, will see if I have a chance to take part.

Love,

Jo.

sugar n spice said...

Welcome Debs, Wonderful work as usual from the DT, well done girls, will definitely have another go at the challenge.Suzi x

rozzy said...

Welcome Debs as out GDT member, its great to be working with you
hugs rozzy xx

rozzy said...

Thanks Suzi, its lovely to see you over here again, hope you will be joining in.... You too Jo
hugs rozzy xx

Pat said...

Welcome Deb!
I think i went overboard with the colours but i enjoyed the sketch.
So Here's mine!
Hope you like it.
Hugs xx
Pat

sugar n spice said...

Hi Debs, I have left you something on my blog, would you be so kind as to pick it up
Hugs Suzi xx

coldwaters2 said...

Love the DT cards they show the design so beautifully my entry is on my blog at
Here hope the link works
Hugs
Lorraine x

bubblegum said...

Craftysandra has made a card for this challenge but she posted her link on my card is for life blog - so I am posting this for her.

this is the link to her card

http://cardmakeruk.blogspot.com/2009/06/crafty-pad-challenge.html#comment-form

sugar n spice said...

Hi Debs, thought I'd try something different for the challenge, hope you like it see it here Suzi xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous DT parojects - and super sketch to work with.
Here
is my entry - hope you like it.
Thanks
Debs xx

sam said...

Got my stamp today Debz so I had to use it straight away
so here it is
Sam x

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous DT cards. I had a play with my new Belinda Gardener stamp.
Here's my card
Lynne
:)