Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 24 May 2009

Winner of challenge 22....

And the winner of Challenge 22 using my Random Number Generator Widget is..
.
.
.
No 9.
.
.
This translates to..... Cheryl

Congratulations Cheryl..let me know your choice of any single Crafty Pad stamp and I will get it in the post to you. :)

This is Cheryl's winning ATC:-




Thank you to everyone for all your great submissions - we really enjoyed going around visiting you all. :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

5 comments:

rozzy said...

Congratulations Cheryl, really beautiful card
hugs rozzy xx

Cheryl said...

oh my goolly gosh how cool is that I must be on a role at the moment bless you guys thanks again oh am I shuffed hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Spyder said...

well done Cheryl it's lovely!

((lyn))

Vicki said...

Oh Cheryl congratulations on your win, your ATC is beautiful- Well done you!

Vicki x

Pat said...

Congratulations Cheryl!
Beautiful card.
Hugs xx
Pat