Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 17 May 2009

Winner of challenge 21

Thank you to everyone for all your wonderful submissions - we really enjoyed visitng and leaving you all comments. :)

The winner this week using My Random Number Widget is..
.
.
.
.
Number 11..this translates to..
.
.
.
Pat - Congratulations Pat, email me your postal address and your choice of any single Crafty Pad Stamp and I shall get it in the post for you. ;)

Here is Pat's beautiful card:-



xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

6 comments:

Trimgym said...

What a fab card, congratulations! Well deserved.

Love,

Jo

Wulfcwen said...

Beautiful card enjoy your prize Well done

rozzy said...

Congratulations Pat, a gorgeous card
hugs rozzy xx

Angie said...

super card,
congrats Pat,
Hugs
Angie

Cathy said...

well done pat xx

Pat said...

Oh WOW i have won! I didn't realise until Debbie left a comment on my blog. Thank you very much girls!
I never win anything but this time i won't say i never win :)
I am so happy!
Hugs everyone xxx
Pat