Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Friday, 22 May 2009

A Race for Life Stamp..NOW AVAILABLE..:)

June Doing The Race for Life is NOW AVAILABLE. :)


I designed this stamp especially for the Race for Life charity run.

I have named her June because the some of the races for life is in June. :)

I shall be donating £1.00 for every stamp sold to the Cancer Research Charity.

She is quite a versatile stamp in that the Text is actually seperate to the image and so she can be used for Congrats, Good Luck, Well done etc. I have left the banner blank for you to use as you wish :)

June shall be available for pre-order from Monday 18th May - orders shall be dispatched on the 25th May. ;)

The price for the June stamp is £3.00


This June stamp is exempt for the sale prices.

This stamp is also exempt from the challenge prize.

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

6 comments:

Just call me G said...

I was going to wait until I logged on tomorrow but nope.. its now officially the 18th so I am going to pre order now..

Thank you so much Debbie for designing this stamp which will be perfect for those that are entering.. the race for life.

And kindly donating a third too :-)

Gina x

bubblegum said...

You are welcome Gina. :)
And a big thankyou to everyone who has emailed with with their pre-orders...very much appreicated. :)

xxDebbiexx

michele said...

Just wanted to say I only found your site today and it’s really cool. You’ve been very busy and have so many good ideas. Your creations are really cute. I write a London based crafty e-zine and blog named Extremely Crafty Ideas at http://extremelycrafty.blogspot.com/ Would love to hear what you think.

michele said...

Just wanted to say thank you for becoming a follower of my Extremely Crafty blog!

Just call me G said...

Debbie I received my stamp this morning and its fantastic. I have 'borrowed' your stamp image for my blog.

thank you once again x

Gina x

michele said...

Just posted about your cute stamp on my extremely crafty blog. If you see something that inspires you on my blog, would love if you could link back to me some time. Thank you! Best of luck with the stamp and great idea.