Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 24 May 2009

NEW PREVIEWS OF ALBERT AND RUBY..:)

I have some new releases to show you.
The are for sale from Thursday 28th May. :)

They are available for pre-order now. :)

I would like to introduce you all to
ALBERT & RUBY

Here are the previews of them:-

This is Albert & Ruby..
Approximate size 7cm x 5 1/2cm
Price £ 3.20

********************

This is Snoozin' Albert..:) He comes with this text stamp too - it is a seperate stamp to the image so you can use it where you like.
Approximate size 7cm x 6cm
Price £ 3.50




********************

This is Diggin' Albert..
Approximate size 7cm x 6cm
Price £ 3.20


********************

I have showed you the plain image and also the coloured image to give you an idea of how they could look when you colour them in at home..:) :)

Hope you likey - and look forward to hear what you think of them. :) :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

3 comments:

Pascale said...

WOW these are fantastic Debbie!!! I think that snoozing Albert will be winging his way to me at some point!!! He is brill!!! Great idea to release stamps for men, hugs Pascale

rozzy said...

Congratulations Debbie for bring out another Fab collection, I'm really looking forward to working with them
hugs rozzy xx

sam said...

These are fab Debz. Even more I need to buy now lol
Take care
Sam x