Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 7 June 2009

Challenge 24....

is another sketch for you. You may twist, turn it and add other embelishments if you wish. :)

I would also like you to give a huge warm welcome to our very lovely Maxine - she is now a permanent DT member for The Crafty Pad. :) :)

Anyone using a Crafty Pad stamp will have their name in the prize draw twice.

Anyone not using a Crafty Pad stamp will have their name in the draw once.


The prize is any single crafty pad stamp of your choice - June Doing The Race For Life is exempt from the prize.

Here is the sketch:-




Here are the fabulous DT cards for your inspiration. :)

Debbie has used Diggin' Albert:-





Rozzy has used Albert & Ruby:-








Maxine has used Diggin' Albert:-



Please do go and visit the DT's personal blogs - links in the side bar. :)

Anyone without a blog please email me your entry and I shall post up here for you. :)

I would also just like to add that the lovely Debbie is with us from next week for 2 weeks as GDT - not from today - that was my error..sorry. :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

8 comments:

Moni said...

So gorgeous cards! Hugs, moni

Cheryl said...

as usuall great cards from the DT love them to bits you guys are so talented hugs cheryl xxxxx

sam said...

Fab cards as always girls - well done.
Here's my attempt for this weekTake care
Sam x

June said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I have given this a go as promised but to be honest i may have got it a little wrong. I hope it still fits ok though as i enjoyed making it

mine is here http://junesartyretreat.blogspot.com/

Angie said...

Great sketch,
really like this one,
Super DT work,
HERE IS MY CARD
Hugs
Angie

sugar n spice said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT here is my entry this week

Vicki said...

Hi Deb and girls, think I'm just in time with my card, rushed to get it done, unfortunately I don't have any Crafty Pad stamps, but will invest in one, think I've followed the sketch o.k.

My card is here


Vicki x

coldwaters2 said...

Love the DT cards fab colours and a great inspiration my entry is on my blog this is my first time so I hope it is acceptable.
Here I hope the link works
Hugs
Lorraine x