Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 17 May 2009

Challenge 22....and a real DT treat for you..:)

is - The sun was shining so let's see something 'Shine' on your cards. You may interpet this whichever way you please, i.e. metallic, glitter, image of the sun shining etc. :) Look forward to seeing what you come up with. :)

Any single Crafty Pad stamp of you choice is the prize. :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp on your card your name will go in the draw twice. :)

If you don't not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name will go in the draw once. :)

This week I would also like to introduce and welcome the very lovely Pascale - she shall be our Guest DT for the next two weeks. :)

Here are the absolutely brilliant examples from the very talented DT team, you are going to love them - they are such a creative bunch - thank you all ladies:-

Pascale - has made this beautiful necklace - how clever is that. :)




Rozzy has made this wonderful card:-






Tina has made this beautiful Sun Catcher:-






Debbie made this fabby card:-




Dawn has made this beautiful tag:




Please do pop over to the DT own blogs to see how they created their fabulous cards and indeed Pascale's clay necklace, and Tina's wonderful Sun Catcher - their links are in the side bar. ;)

If you do not have a blog then please email me and I will post your card up here in this post for you. :)

Here is an email entry from Joani - thank you Joani iit is beautiful and I love how you have used Faith Face. :) :)




Look forward to seeing your creations. :)
xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

14 comments:

Trimgym said...

Lovely creations and lovely challenge.

Love,

Jo

Cheryl said...

wow beautiful creations from the DT team as usaull love those butterflys you will see a card of mine soon with those beautiful butterflies love cheryl xxx

Trouble said...

The design team have done brilliantly and the challenge is different. So the thinking cap went on:

Please find my entry hereFirst time doing this so hopefully I have done it right.

Luv Jane XX

rozzy said...

The link worked perfectly Jane...Thanks for joining in The Crafty Pad challenge. just off to see your card now.
hugs rozzy xx

sarah seaman said...

love the butterflies, Well done

sarah
xx

sarah seaman said...

love the butterflies, Well done

sarah
xx

Angie said...

Hi,
You can find my entry for this week, HERE on my blog,
Super DT work,
Hugs
Angie

Wulfcwen said...

I loved this theme and came up with this card you can see it
HERE

Donna said...

Hello Everyone

Lovely challenge this week and enjoyed making it... I would like to say thank you to Sylvia (Crafty and Mad) for kindly donating the image to me... Here is my creation:

http://creativedesigns4all.blogspot.com/

Good Luck Everyone

Donna xx

Cheryl said...

I thought I would have another go at this I made this card 2 days ago and I think it fits the bill

well here it is cherylxx

Cheryl said...

trying this again as cant seem to enter any challenges at moment as keep getting some kind of error.
The craft challengeit is here

maxine said...

Fantastic work from the dt, well done everyone. Here is my card

sam said...

Great DT creations. I got here eventually. and here's my entrySam x

Pat said...

I was sure i posted my entry for this challenge, may be it didnt go through.
Fabulous work from the Dt members as always.
Hope you like mine so
here it is!Hus xx
Pat