Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 10 May 2009

Challenge 21 is...

It's all in the 'Shape'..and the shape we would like you to make your card in is an Octagon. :) You may use any stamp, any embellishments/ribbons/brads etc. :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp your name will be entered twice for the prize.:) :)

If you DO NOT use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name will be entered once for the prize. :)

The prize this week is any single crafty pad stamp of your choice. :) :)

Here is a simple octagon shape should you need it. :)



Here are the fabulous entries from the wonderful DT team. :) I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Maxine for her wonderful contributions, it has be great working with you Maxine. :) :)

Maxine has used Faith on her Window seat:-




Rozzy has made two cards both with Faith on her Window seat:-







Debbie has used Faith Shy:-



Tina has used Faith on Cushion and Butterflies and Verse set:-








Dawn has used Faith - She's Got The Look.



Any email entries are most welcome - just email them to me and I shall post it here for you. :)

Here is an email entry from Joani - thanks Joani your card is beautiful. :)



Here ia an email from Sylvia - thank you it is really beautiful. :)




Next guest designer is the lovely Pascale and she will be with us for two weeks. :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

13 comments:

Trimgym said...

Another lovely challenge, not sure if I will be able to think of anything for this one. I'll have a think.

Love,

Jo.

sam said...

Evening peeps. Had a little think on this one but here's my cardThanks for looking and you've all made lovely cards again this week.
Sam x

Pat said...

I am not used to cutting and trimming, i am more of a rectangle or square personn :) But i have enjoyed the challenge.
Hope you like it. So
here's mine!Hugs xx
Pat

lilacanglia said...

Just found your blog,
Think its great,
You can see my entry HERE on my blog,
Hugs
Angie

rozzy said...

Wonderful entries girls, thanks for entering The Crafty Pad Challenge
hugs rozzy xx

Trimgym said...

Hi Debbie,

I think it's about time I join in with a challenge again. Here it goes. A simple Get Well card using some Funky Fairies papers and Just Teddy with Flower stamp. You can find this card here.

Hope you like it.

Love,

Jo.

Cheryl said...

Great designs by the thisis mine

bubblegum said...

I have just added an email entry from Joani - tahnk yo Joani and good luck in the challenge - your card is beauitful and I love how you have layered that flower over the card. :)

xxDebbiexx

rozzy said...

fantastic Card Joani, good luck with teh challenge
hugs rozzy xx

Wulfcwen said...

Great Challnege I am not great at shapes so a real challenege for me.
You can see my card HERE

Cathy said...

Hi everyone this is my 1st time doing a challenge here and i really enjoyed doing it its been great fun heres my offering here
http://blinkiefairy-glitterhappy.blogspot.com/2009/05/card-for-crafty-pad-challenge.html

thanks for looking xxx

bubblegum said...

Just received another email entry from the lovely Sylvia - thank you Sylvia for your lovely card, I have uploaded into the current challenge post:) Good luck in the challenge. :)

xxDebbiexx

rozzy said...

beautiful cards Sylvia, good luck
hugs rozzy xx