Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 3 May 2009

Challenge 20 and Introducing Guest DT...:) *****AND SALE STARTS TODAY*****

The challenge this week is - Let's see a few 'Holes' in your card. :) You can punch holes, use eyelets, pierce holes - create them which ever way you please. :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice into the draw.
If you DO NOT use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name will be entered once into the draw.


The prize is - your choice of any Crafty Pad single stamp. :) :)

Now we have a very lovely talented Guest DT for the next couple of weeks. :) So let me please welcome and introduce Maxine. :) :)

Here are the fabulous examples from the talented DT team:-

Maxine has used Belinda Garden:-






Tina has used Belinda Cupcake to alter this CD:-





Rozzy has used Belinda Shopping:-







Debbie has used Belinda Garden:-




Dawn has used:- Belinda Garden

.


Please check out all the DT's personal blogs for full details of how they made their examples. :) Their links are in the side bar. :)

All email entries please email to me and I shall post up here for you. :)


Here is an email from Joani - very nice Joani - love the paper you have used. :)



Another email entry from the lovely CraftingAnu...thanks for entering and for your great card..yes it is difficult to get good photos. :) :)



***************************************************************
Don't forget to check out the sale prices of the Crafty Pad stamps and grab yourself a bargain. P&P is free. :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

9 comments:

Wulfcwen said...

Oh lovely challenge and a great sale I have put an order in already. Thank you for doing this.

sam said...

Lovely cards,been dying to see Maxines card since she let it slip that she was going to be guest DT and I'm not disappointed by any of the projects, they are all brill.Well done all,now gonna have to see what I can think up....does a gaping hole in my mojo count?:)
Sam x

tracy said...

brilliant ideas ladies

sam said...

Mojo's back so I've got my entry hereSam x

Pat said...

Beautiful work from the DT members.
I am not too happy with my card so tell me what you think.

Here it is!

Pat said...

Sorry i forgot to put my name.
Must be time to go to sleep!
Hugs xx
Pat

bubblegum said...

Thank you Joani for your beautiful card - I have uploaded it for you. :)

xxDebbiexx

CraftingAnu said...

I loved your challenge. Have sent you my entry through e- mail. Hope you get it and don't mind my really poor pic. I did my best to show it properly (honest)

Thanks for the challenge

bubblegum said...

I have just uploaded another email entry from the lovely craftinganu..thanks for entering and good luck in the challenge. ;) :)

xxDebbiexx