Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Thursday, 28 May 2009

Albert and Ruby..:)

These stamps of Albert & Ruby are ready to post to you today. :)

This is Albert & Ruby..
Approximate size 7cm x 5 1/2cm
Price £ 3.20  SALE PRICE £2.00



********************

This is Snoozin' Albert..:) He comes with this text stamp too - it is a seperate stamp to the image so you can use it where you like.
Approximate size 7cm x 6cm
Price £ 3.50  SALE PRICE £2.20




********************

This is Diggin' Albert..
Approximate size 7cm x 6cm
Price £ 3.20  SALE PRICE £2.00


********************

I have showed you the plain image and also the coloured image to give you an idea of how they could look when you colour them in at home..:) :)


xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

2 comments:

Char in So Cal said...

XOXOX Snoozen Albert is my FAVE of the three :0) Reminds me of my brother!

I don't have a blog of my own but I do have e-mail and I have sent a link to your site to all my crafty gal pals!

Thanks for the op to win some YUMMY blog candy!

Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}

Moni said...

So gorgeous! Love it! Hugs, moni