Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 19 April 2009

Winner challenge 17..

Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful submissions - we really enjoyed popping over to see your creations. :) :)

The winner this week using the random number generator widget is....

Number 4..this translates to...
.
.
.
Sam

Congratulations Sam, please email me with your full postal address and I will get your prize in the post to you. :)

Here is Sam's lovely entry using Just Ted..




xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

4 comments:

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, congratulations Sam.

Love,

Jo.

sam said...

OMG....Okay now I'm in shock. I only popped on to find out the challenge as I promised Rozzy I'd have another go. Well then I'd better send my address onto you then Debs.
Sorry ...speechless. Thank you soooo much.
Sam x

rozzy said...

Well done Sam, a beautiful card....Aren't you glad you joined in now...
hugs rozzy xx

Merry said...

How cute is this and lovely colours.