Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 26 April 2009

Challenge 19 & Favourite Stamp:)

This week we would like you to make a Gatefold card - any embellis can be added that you wish to use. :)

The challenge will be open to everyone. If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp
your name will go in the draw once - BUT anyone who uses a Crafty Pad stamp will get their name in twice. :)


The prize will be any single Crafty Pad stamp of your choice. :) :)

We would also like to know what is your favourite Crafty Pad stamp?


Here are the wonderful examples from the fabby DT team:-

Rozzy has used Belinda Reflection:-





Tina has made two cards this week, first card using the Butterflies and Verse set and the second card she has used Belinda Cupcake to make a recipe card - yes, for Cupcakes.:) :-










Dawn has used Just Ted with Flower:-




Debbie has used Belinda in Reflection:-




Any email entries - email to me and I shall post up here. :) :)
Please do visit the DT blogs for further info on how they created their card. :) :)

Here is an email entry from the lovely Sylvia - thank you Sylvia - love your gatefold card. Love the frame you have used around Belinda and the blooms are gorgeous. :) :)





xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

7 comments:

LavenderCards said...

some great cards. will get my thinking cap on.
K

Trimgym said...

Lovely cards, well done team. Need to get my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with.

Love,

Jo.

sam said...

Lovely cards from the DT. Well done girls. Well I've come up with this simple little gatefold card which you can see Here I like all the stamps so don't have a favourite.
Take care
Sam x

Vicki said...

Oh Wow! What fab cards from everyone, they are beautiful and the blog candy is fab too!

I will leave a link on my blog.

Vicki x

Merry said...

Wow, what lovely cards. Those butterfly wings are really effective on the front of the card.

Pascale said...

Hello Here is my card Thanks for looking! Hugs Pascale!

Wulfcwen said...

I had great fun making my card it was a really good challenge thank you.
My card is HERE