Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 19 April 2009

Challenge 18 and Welcome to..:)

This week we would like you to use our Recipe which is:-

1Pocket, 2 Brads and 1 Ribbon, any Crafty Pad stamp
You may add extra ingredients too if you wish. :)

Only entries using The Crafty Pad stamps will be eligible for the prize. :)

And the prize is Alphabet Brads..:)


I would also like to introduce and welcome the lovely Rozzy - she initally was just doing Guest DT - but I have invited her to be a permanent part of the DT team. :) :) So please give her a huge welcome and it is great to have her on board with us. :) :)

Now for the lovely examples from the talented DT members. :)

Rozzy has used Belinda in Reflection:-





Debbie has used Belinda Garden:-






Dawn has used Belinda Garden:-





Tina has used Belinda Garden and also the Flower border:-







Please do go and visit the wonderful blogs of the DT. :)

Any email entries - please email me your entry and I shall post it up in this post. :) :)

Looking forward to seeing your submissions and visiting your blogs. :)
xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

8 comments:

Trimgym said...

Brilliant creations and welcome Rozzy!! Looking forward to the other entries and will see what I can come up with.

Love,

Jo.

rozzy said...

Thanks you Jo and all the team at The Crafty pad for such a warm welcome. I'm so proud to be a part of such a talented group of crafters. Such wonderful examples this week girls, I love them allhugs rozzy xx

LavenderCards said...

Welcome to Rozzy. Some great cards, although I don't have any stamps so can't enter.
Katherine

sam said...

I have picked my brains and taken some inspiration from all the DT cards as I've never done anything with a pocket before so here's my attempt Thanks for looking
Sam x

Pascale said...

Great challenge this week I had a blast! Here's mine hUgs Pascale

Pat said...

Hi,
I did last week challenge but then my pc went down, i posted my card on my blog. So this week i'll do the challenge but i'll have to go to the net cafe to post it. Hope it will work soon.
Pat xx

Julie said...

Welcome to the Dt Rozzy, some lovely cards from you all. I've added some pockets to mine, hope this is ok. My card is HERE
Julie x

Julie said...

Hi, Sorry I gave you the wrong link. My card is HERE
Julie x