Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 12 April 2009

Challenge 17

Happy Easter to everyone - don't be over doing it on the chocolate..lol

Today is the day Belinda will be fully revealed - pop back and check her out - all sizes and prices will be posted too. :)

This weeks challenge is another sketch for you all to follow. The sketch has ovals on it - inspired of course by the Easter Egg :) :) You may twist it, turn it, add other bits just as long as you use the basic sketch. :)

The challenge is open to everyone but only those using The Crafty Pad stamp will be eligible for the prize. :)

Here is the sketch:-



The prize this week will be 3 packs of craft papers, some animal prints, some crocodile effect and some pearlescent.:)




Here are the fabulous cards made using the newly released Belinda from the lovely DT members. :)

Tina has used Belinda Cupcake:-



Dawn has used Belinda Garden:-



Debbie has used Belinda been Shopping:-




Please link us to your card on your blog. If you don't have a blog then please email me your entry and I shall post it up here. :)

Here is an email entry from the lovely Rozzy who shall be our Guest DT for a couple of weeks starting next week. :)

Another email entry from Joani with her lovely card using Faith. :)





xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

11 comments:

rozzy said...

another great sketch and some wonderful examples from the DT... I look forward to taking part in this one and joining you on the DT next week too
Happy Easter
hugs rozzy xx

Trimgym said...

Hi Debbie,

Just made a card using the sketch and a Just Ted stamp, still need to upload it onto my blog, but will be adding it soon. Great sketch.

Love,

Jo.

Trimgym said...

Hi Debbie,

I have just uploaded the card to my blog. I hope you don't mind me editing the background papers a little to fit better with the colour of the card and to fit some text on. I just adore your Teddy stamps and the new ones are certainly very lovely too (as are the Faith ones).

To have a look at my card, just have a look here. I hope you like what I have done with the sketch, stamp and card.

Enjoy the rest of your Easter weekend!

Love,

Jo.

Pascale said...

Hi girls love the new stamps Here is my card! hugs Pascale

Wulfcwen said...

I have made my card and you can see the results HEREI am hoping to get some more Crafty pad stamps soon so I can vary things a bit more.

sam said...

Hi Debz and all my entry is
here(I hope)Thanks for looking
Sam x

bubblegum said...

I have just uploaded Rozzy's entry for this weeks challenge..thank you Rozzy great card and fabby take on the sketch. :)
Looking forward to working with you the next couple of weeks. :)

xxDebbiexx

rozzy said...

Thanks for uploading my card Debbie... I'm now back in 'computerland' and hopefully fully working once again... I'm just going to take a peep at the other challenge cards and look forward to seeing you all next week
hugs rozzy xx

sam said...

Oh wow I love Rozzys card Its sooo cute.
Sam x

bubblegum said...

I have just upload an email entry for this weeks challenge from the lovely Joani - thank you Joani and good luck in the challenge. :) :)

rozzy said...

There has been some wonderful entries this week, good luck to everyone
hugs rozzy xx