Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 5 April 2009

Challenge 16

The challenge this week is in a form of a sketch. :) :)

You may twist or turn it anyway you like as long as we can see the basic sketch...you may also add extras if you like. :)

Here is the sketch:-



The challenge is open to anyone - but only those using a Crafty Pad stamp is eligible for the prize. :)

The prize this week is:-
some nice All Night Media chalks and some flowers and brads. :)



Here are the beautiful cards from the fabulous DT team. :)

Tina has used Faith - Sure






Debbie has used Faith - Shy





Dawn has used Just Ted on his Ball:-





Please do pop over to the DT blogs to see full details of how they made their beautiful cards. :)

Leave a comment on this post linking us to your card. :)
If you do not have a blog then email me with your card and I shall post it up here. :)

Here is an email entry from Joani - what a great take on the sketch. :)



xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

6 comments:

Fe-Fe said...

Great cards from the DT. I love this sketch - I'm going to have to give it a go. I'm focusing on Ellie's invites at the moment though which are fairy themed so I might not be able to use my Faith stamp. I'll see what I can do! :-)

Loving the challenge.

Missing you on PCJ's Debbie. Hope you are having fun with your visitors. Looking forward to seeing you back on soon!

Hugs
Fe x

Pascale said...

Here is my card! Hugs Pascale

bubblegum said...

I have just uploaded an email entry from Joani. :)

Thank you Joani it is great. :)

Fe-Fe said...

Ok I'm back and I didn't manage to use my Faith Stamp but I have used your sketch. Hope you like it anyway.

Here is my card

Hugs
Fe x

Wulfcwen said...

I loved the sketch lots of different elements to work with.You can see my cardHERE

rozzy said...

I'm not used to making cards from sketches so this was a challenge for me too... I havent made many cards lately so this was a great excuse to get crafting here is my card.... hope you like it
hugs rozzy xx