Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 12 April 2009

BELINDA newly released today...:)

I would like to introduce BELINDA to you all. :) :) She is available to buy from today - just email me with the stamp you would like to buy. :) :)
Hope you like her - I had great fun drawing her. :) She is a cute, fun loving wee girl..awww..:)

I have coloured the images to show her to you. :)
All sizes are approximate. :)


This is Belinda in Reflection This stamp is in 2 parts. The mirror is a seperate stamp to Belinda (so 2 for 1) I made it this way so you could just use Belinda on her own if you wished and no masking off would be required. :)
Measures (both images together) 7.5x7cm Price £2.99  SALE PRICE £2.00


This is Belinda Shopping Measures 9x5cm Price £2.99 SALE PRICE £2.00



This is Belinda Cupcake Measures 9.5x4cm Price £2.99  SALE PRICE £2.00



This is Belinda Garden Measures 6x5.5cm Price £2.99   SALE PRICE £2.00


These 2 borders come together -
Flower border measures 13x2cm. Swirl border measures 9.5x1cm
Price for both £ 0.90



Please email me (address is in sidebar) with your order and I shall confirm your email. Then you can pay me via paypal or send a cheque/postal order. All UK P&P is FREE. :)


xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

7 comments:

rozzy said...

I just love the new stamps Debbie, sooo girly. There's going to be some fab cards made with them
hugs rozzy xx

Trimgym said...

Hi Debbie, she is absolutely gorgeous. Well done, as I said earlier, she's sure to be a hit. You are just soo talented. I wish I could draw like that.

Have a great Easter.

Love,

Jo.

Macpurp said...

I love this new wee lassie! and so she such good value!
love tina xx

sam said...

I think I may have to treat myself to the Belinda Garden stamp shortly,as tight as the finances are,as she is so cute.
You'll be hearing from me shortly Debbie.
Sam x

tracy said...

i sooo like the belinda garden one
sooo cute

carlzcardz said...

Hiya hun, just to let you know the crafty pad is sponsoring charisma this week from today 9.30am! xxx

jude said...

Debbie they are gorgeous and cute im sure they will be a hit for all stampers out there .Good luck hun
judex