Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 1 March 2009

Just Ted and Butterfly with verse stamps....

They are here live and ready for purchase...I think they are just the cutest stamps and are so versatile for all occasions..:)

I have requests to buy these stamps seperately - so here they are buy one or buy them all the choice is yours. :)


Just Ted - Hugs - Price £2.70 SALE PRICE £2.50



Just Ted - Flower - Price £2.70  SALE PRICE £2.50

Just Ted - Heart - Price £2.70  SALE PRICE £2.50

Just Ted - Ball - Price £2.70  SALE PRICE £2.50

Just Ted - Text - Price 40p


YOU CAN BUY THE COMPLETE JUST TED SET FOR £9.99  SALE PRICE £8.50

******************************************************
Butterflies with Verse - A5 - sold as set. Price £12.99 SALE PRICE £ 10.99





After choosing which stamps you would like to buy - email me letting me know your choices.
I shall then send you a return email with your total payment due including postage.
I will also give you instructions on how to send your payment to me through Paypal to my email address deborah294@aol.com
I will also accept cheques and postal orders. Once payment is recieved your stamps shall be dispatched.

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

2 comments:

Mina said...

oh wow I love your designs so much...wonderful xxx

CHERYL ATC DESIGNER 2008 said...

oh wow will have to think about this love the butterflies they are really stunning love cheryl xxx Great designs all of them .