Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 22 March 2009

Challenge for today is...

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mum's out there...hope you all have a great day. :) :)

This weeks challenge is challenge number 14 and we would like you to make a card for a female in your life who you think the world of other than your mum. Could be a sister, aunt, gran, friend etc. :)

Please use any Crafty Pad stamp if you want to be in with a chance to win the prize. :)
OR
Use any stamp at all to join in on the fun - but it is only fair that Crafty Pad stamps entries are entered into the draw. :)


This is this weeks prize:-
A great selection of varied sizes and colours of Bazill frames:-


Here are the DT's amazing cards to give you some inspiration:-

Dawn has used Just Ted with flower for her card:-



Linda has used Just Ted - with Heart - from the Just Ted all Occasions set HERE







Tina has used Butterflies to make this gorgeous hanging flower:-




Debbie has made an Interlocking card, altered a candle and a Roundie that is the latest card swapping craze. :)

Here is the interlocking card made with Faith looking Sure (you can find Faith HERE)- you can find the template from PCJ HERE






Here is the altered candle using the Butterflies and Verse stamp set:-





And here is the Roundie made using Faith on her windowseat:-




Please do visit the individual blogs of the DT members (links are in the side bar) to see full info on how they made these beautiful cards. :)

Please email your entries if you do not have a blog and I shall post them up here. :)

Here is an email entry from Joani:- thank you Joani it is an inspirational card and I love the pocket you have created. :) :)





Look forward to visiting your blogs to see your wonderful creations. :) :)



xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

6 comments:

Sandy said...

How do you stamp on a candle? I have a friend with a candle shop who is looking for new ideas.

bubblegum said...

Hi Sandy - I have a tutorial on how to do it - the link is in the side bar under TUTORIALS. Hope this helps..:)

xxDebbiexx

rozzy said...

Fantastic DT entries, I lov ethem all.... I have a lot to match up to when I join as your guest next month :)
I will try and enter this week in between album making...
Hugs rozzy xx

Anonymous said...

I hope to join in this challenge and I love your interlocking card must try that too XXXX
Joani

Trimgym said...

Fabulous cards and candle. Well done. They are all fabulous.

My daughter would like to enter her card into the challenge (made for her Dutch friend, the daughter of one of my hubby's cousins), which can be found (I know you have already seen it, Debbie) at Tigerlovers card and entry

Hope you like it.

Love,

Jo. (may enter one myself at some stage as well.

Pascale said...

Hello so here is my entry for the challenge Click here Hugs Pascale