Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 29 March 2009

Challenge 15....

is all about Spring-a-ding,ding and the clocks go forward - yayyyyyy...brighter evenings coming...so let's see a nice bright card from everyone this week...use yellows, oranges, pinks etc.

You can use any stamp you like this week..BUT only Crafty Pad Stamp entries will be eligible for the prize

The prize this week is some lovely Papermania Retro Brads:)



Here are the lovely bright inspirational cards from the fab DT members. :)

Dawn has used Faith tres belle:-



Tina has made 2 cards, Faith blowing Hearts and Just Ted on the Ball:-




Debbie has used Faith tres belle:-





Linda has used Just Ted with Flower:-





If you do not have a blog then please email me your entry and I shall post it up here. :)

Here is the email entry from Joani - she has used the butterfly - beautifully stamped onto acetate.




Looking forward to seeing your creations. :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

5 comments:

Wulfcwen said...

Ok I made a card using Faith Face you can see it HERE

Pascale said...

Here is my card! Hugs Pascale :)

bubblegum said...

This post is behalf of Joani - she has emailed me her entry for this weeks challenge and I have posted it up in the current challenge....thank you Joani - it is a beautiful card - great idea to stamp onto acetate for the butterfly and I love your huge bloom. :)

xxDebbiexx

Dawn said...

Great card Joani!

Lea said...

Hi all, I've managed a card for this challenge and it's here I hope