Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 29 March 2009

Challenge 14 Winner :)

Thank you to you all for your wonderful submissions - and specal thanks to TigerLover for yours. :) She is only 11 and has her own blog too...so a big welcome to you and hope to see you join in on more Crafty Pad Challenges. :) :)

Onto the winner chosen by my random org widget = 1 - this translates to..
.
.
.
Pascale - Congratulations. :) Here is Pascale's winning entry. :) :)


I shall post your frames out to you tomorrow Pascale. :)

I would like also to send TigerLover a wee something for taking part - so can you please email me your postal addy and I will get it posted out to you also. :)

Joani - yes you too will have a wee something for joining in too. :) :)





xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

3 comments:

Pascale said...

Aww thanks Debbie look forward to receiving my prize. I love your stamps they are brill, hugs Pascale

Pascale said...

Hi Debbie just wanted to let you know I made a card for your challenge a couple of weeks back using your recipe. I gave it to my mum and she adored it. Also her friend loved the faith beautiful image. They both said she was stunning, hugs Pascale

Trimgym said...

Hi Debbie,

Just noticed this entry on the blog. Thank you very much for making her so welcome. I will call her down to show her this as well, she will be so thrilled about it.

Love,

Jo. (and Little Tiger)