Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 15 February 2009

Recipe Challenge 9..:)

We have a recipe for this weeks challenge for you to follow, look forward to seeing your yummy cards...

Here is the recipe:- something torn/ripped, 2 brads and some ribbon. :)
You may include other elements if you wish but your card must have these basic ingredients. ;)

You do not need to use a Faith image - but if you do your name will go into the draw twice..:)

Here is the prize for the winner:-


Some nice Doodlebugs paper frills and yummy pearl brads..:) :)

And for our wonderful DT inspiration:-

Tina has used Faith Tres Belle:-



Dawn has used Faith Tres Belle





Debbie - 2 cards first card Faith looks Sure and second card Faith Dream









Please leave us a comment linking to your card..:) If you do not have a blog then email your entry and I will post it up here for you..:)


xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

5 comments:

Pascale said...

Here is my card! Pascale :)

bubblegum said...

i have copied and pasted this comment from Fe-Fe - she posted it in post for last challenge winner. :) :)

Hi Debbie

Great challenge this week. I'm loving all the DT examples!

My card for the challenge is on my blog
http://www.fe-fesworld.blogspot.com
Hugs
Fe x

Wulfcwen said...

Ok I have completed this challenge so please take a look at my card on my blog. Thank you for looking.

Lea said...

Hopefully my link will be right this time lol! My card should be here

Fe-Fe said...

Oh I am a pudding Debbie! Sorry for posting inthe wrong spot. What am I like? I've obviously been hanging round with my Mum too long! Lol! :-)