Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 1 February 2009

New Stamps...Faith - she's got the Word

Well everyone here is the lady herself...in 4 different looks. :)

Let me introduce her to you all..please give her a nice warm welcome. :)

This is Faith 'Tres Belle'

Measuring approximately 11cm x 3.5cm. Price £3.50


This is Faith 'Dream'

Measuring approximately 10cm x 4 cm. Price £2.99

This is Faith 'Beautiful'

Measuring approximately 9cm x 7.5cm. Price £3.10


This is Faith on her 'Windowseat'

Measuring approximately 8cm x 7.5cm. Price £3.50

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

3 comments:

Lea said...

I'm loving your new stamps! I especially like Beautiful and Windowseat - I shall have to get those as soon as I can :o)

Anonymous said...

These look fantastic, I can't wait for mine to arrive xx Keep it up sis you're donin' great xx

Pascale said...

I brought some of these stamps this week and I love them I have used them today on their arrival. Check out my blog to see them. Very quick service even in heavy snow. Pascale :)