Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 22 February 2009

New Releases of Just Ted and Butterfly with Verse stamps....:)

Yes some new releases coming to you very soon from The Crafty Pad. They are Just Ted range - they will be available as a set or bought separately (approximately A6 sized set) - the choice is yours.:)

And the other is a set of beautiful Butterflies with a lovely verse to go along with them...the butterflies can be used separately or layered on top of each other to give a 3D effect. This set is an A5 set.

So here are the previews for you to peek at...hope you like them..:) :)





All these stamps will be available to buy from 1st March - but can be pre-ordered if you want to have them first. :) :)

All sizes and pricing etc will be available from the 1st March...:) :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

10 comments:

Cazzy said...

I like both of those Debbie, though I have so many butterfly stamps already and teddies that I am not sure I will buy them but I am tempted by the butterfly verse.

Cazzy x

Fe-Fe said...

Love the new stamps Debbie. Those teddies are so cute.

Macpurp said...

oh can't wait to try these out! you know I LOVE butterflies!!!!


love tina x

Lea said...

Really cute stamps Debbie! I love the teddies ones x

Trimgym said...

They are absolutely gorgeous Debz, just how do you do it? I wish I could draw pictures like that, I guess I would never stop. Well done.

Love,

Jo.

Wulfcwen said...

Oh they are beautiful and have no teddies or butterflies, now cost, I would love them message coming your way.

CraftyC said...

These looks gorgeous Debs, torn between the two. Hope the launch goes well!
Clairex

Macpurp said...

psssssssssssst......come and have a look over HERE
love teen xx

Alice said...

I love that teddies!
Alice

maxine said...

Awww the bears are so cute Debbie both sets are great.