Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 22 February 2009

Challenge 10....

This week is a sketch for you to follow..:) You must have all the elements of the sketch but you can turn it around however you like and use other elements too if you wish. :)
For this challenge you must use a FAITH image please. :) :) All FAITH images are HERE

Here's the sketch:-



This is the prize on offer for the winner:-

There is a sheet of flower rub-ons, baby girl 3d stickers and a sheet of M.I.Y. love stick ons. :)

And of course our wonderful DT creations to inspire you:-

Dawn:-



Tina:-



Linda:-



Debbie:-



If you do not have a blog then please email your entry and I shall post it up here in this post for you..:) :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

5 comments:

Pascale said...

Hello everyone Here is my card! Thanks for looking Pascale :)

Fe-Fe said...

Hi Debbie.
I'll see if I can post this in the right place this week! Lol!

My card for the challenge is here

Thanks for the challenge
Fe x

Paula said...

What a great sketch for us to follow and the DT card's are all Fantastic.
Here is my card

Wulfcwen said...

Hi Debbie
You can see my entry for Challenge 10 on my blog. This was fun to do.

Wulfcwen said...

My card is HERE