Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 18 January 2009

Our 5th Challenge is...

Good afternoon everyone....our 5th challenge this week is.. 'Nice and Bright' colours to cheer us up in this cold Brrr weather - so just make your creation nice and bright using any of the Faith images and leave us your comment and we will pop over and see your creation.
You can make any thing you want, card, atc, fat page, altered art, scrapbook page etc.
If you don't have a blog then just email us your creation and I will put it on the blog here for you. :)

Here is the prize you can win:-




As I said previously our Guest DT for the next 3 weeks is Kath - so please give her a lovely warm welcome. :)

Here are the wonderful creations from the fabby design team:-

Kath:-


Dawn:-

Linda:-


Tina:-



Debbie:-



HERE IS AN EMAIL ENTRY FOR THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE - it is from the lovely Fiona (Flee)

Thank you so much for your entry Fiona and it is a gorgeous card - the colours are nice and bright and would cheer anyone's day up. :) Love the buttons too.:) :)


Here is Joani's email entry:- this is an ATC


Just received another one from Joani - this time it is a card:-


Here is Sam's email entry:-


Thank you all for your submissions. :)


****************************************************
Thank you Joani for your submission - so you are our winner this week is with your beautiful card:-


Well done - your prize will be in the post Monday for you - enjoy. :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

10 comments:

Kath said...

congratulations Joani on winning this fab stamp and a beautiful card you have created with it
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Congratulations joani, on your win. Gorgeous cards by my fellow dt members. Hugs Linda x

Wulfcwen said...

My entry for the 5th Challenge can be seen on my blog here is the address:
http://wulfcwenstar-artandhome.blogspot.com/

Lea said...

Lovely cards by the DT and well done Kath on being guest designer.

I'm off to play with my Faith stamps and see what I can produce for the challenge xxx

Littleted62 said...

Hi Debbie, here's my card for this week's challenge. I think it's definitely 'bright' and I hope you think it's 'nice'!
Nicki,xx

Chooks said...

You can see my Nice and Bright entry for your challenge here Debbie http://chookstime.blogspot.com/ Thank you for the download xx Gaye

Donna said...

Beautiful cards to inspire us. Here is my nice and bright card

Lea said...

My card is hopefully here

bubblegum said...

Many thanks to Joani for your beautiful entries - your ATC is really gorgeous - love how you have used the fiber. :)
Your card is soo cheery, love how you have paper pieced Faith - beuatiful. :)

Good luck in the challenge

xxDebbiexx

bubblegum said...

Many thanks to Sam - love your card - the metallic effect is stunning and I love the additons to Faiths dress - beautiful. :)

Good luck in the challenge

xxDebbiexx